Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Momoka and visa

As of today, Momoka has been in the Cook household for about 4 days I think. Shes great. She is easy to catch on to things and is really good at English!! She's been really tired and even comes home some days, sits on the couch, and just falls asleep sitting up. I love it. We had her registered and chose her classes yesterday and it seems like she has a pretty solid schedule. Although I leave in about 2 weeks and I won't be living with her and my entire family for the entire year, I'm still really excited for her and glad that I got these 3 weeks with her.

Soooooo yesterday I finally received my visa. Which means that all of my requirements to leave for Spain are fulfilled and now I just have to wait until departure. We are also looking into bank accounts and cell phone plans. For banks, we will probably find a bank in the US that I can receive a debit card with low transaction fees. For cell phone, I will probably just buy one over there. Hopefully they aren't too expensive.

12 days till NYC, 14 days till orientation.... 15 DAYS UNTIL DEPARTURE. At the moment, time seems like it is going in slow motion, but in all reality it is going faster than I can imagine. It feels like just yesterday I was finishing my application and clicking submit. 

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment