Monday, March 24, 2014

AFS Guide for Participants

Today my mom told me that I got a huge thick envelope from AFS today. Naturally, I got super excited and was practically jumping off the walls. Good news: I got a giant booklet with a whole bunch of information about what I can look forward to before and during studying abroad. Bad news: I still haven't been accepted by AFS-Spain. I think it's safe to say that that I will most likely be going to Spain next year, but I don't want to say that and then end up not getting accepted. How bad would that stink? Welp, since nothing new has really occurred, I guess I'm right back where I started: waiting.

Hasta luego.
Lilly 

P.S. 
If anybody is also going to Spain, wondering about the process or is in the same position as me, feel free to email me! lillianraecook@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment